Happy New Year!
We hope that the New Year brings you health and happiness. Just a couple of updates for 2013 that we want you to be aware of.
– We’re doing this to provide the best service to you, ensuring the proper trainer-to-student ratio.
– You can sign up for a few weeks at a time, but please remember to CANCEL your reservation if you cannot come.
– **For 6AM people…please sign up for the 6AM class by 9:00 p.m. the night before. If you do not sign up and show up there may not be a trainer.**
– To sign up:
1. Login (see above)
2. Click on “Reserve Class Times”
3. Click on the class you wish to sign up for.
4. Click on “Reserve Spot”
– You will get an email the day before reminding you of your reservation.
2. We will no longer accept credit cards as a form of payment starting January 01, 2013.
3. Please input your bank account information on ZenPlanner
. Be sure to tell us to activate Automatic Debit on your account. It’s free for you and easy!
– Starting February 01, 2013 we will automatically activate Automatic Debit on your account.
4. We know that we’ve been somewhat relaxed about payments in the beginning. Please understand that starting on February 01, 2013 if you are more than 7 days past due on your membership dues you will be charged a 10% late fee. If you are 30 days past due, your membership will be suspended.
5. If you are not in town for a period of time, let us know. You will still be responsible for your membership dues. For absences greater than one month we will work with you on holding your membership. Be sure to talk to Erin or Alex at least two weeks before you expect to be temporarily absent from the gym.
6. If you want to drop your membership from the gym, you must give us at least 30 days notice. Failure to give us 30 days notice will result in full payment of membership dues for the upcoming month.
Thanks for being part of High Country CrossFit. By implementing the above procedures we hope to focus on the most important part – training you!
Our best for a happy, healthy New Year.